Thursday, December 13, 2012

Craftaholics Anonymous Holiday 2012 Handmade Gift

Happy Thursday!

I just wanted to share with you this GREAT gift I received from my Jenn from Craftaholics Anonymous Holiday Handmade gift exchange.

I love this box! 
LOVE, LOVE it All! Looks at those handmade note cards, how lovely! 
I plan on having this lovely me time tonight while my husband and son are at the movies and my little girl is sleeping. This gift blessed my heart and I am grateful to Jenn! Jenn, you were the best secret elf. : )

Well, I am off to pick up my son from school. Thanks again for stopping by and see you tomorrow for another tutorial and giveaway. 

Hugs, 

Vanessa











7 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vanessa you scored big time!!! Thanks for your sweet note on my mom :)

    xo,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful box of goodies! Enjoy :)
    Happy weekend, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect gift! Have fun 'indulging'! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice gift, in such a cute box! :)
    I hope you have a real nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is really a nice gift and such a cute box!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.